WSO2 WSF/PHP comes with a comprehensive set of test cases. It covers the most of the basic/concrete scenarios supported by WSF/PHP. You can find these test cases inside the “src/tests” directory of WSF/PHP source package. Or you can find the latest test-suite from the SVN location.
Here are some aspects covered in the test-suit.
|Scenario||Test Cases For Client||Test Cases For Service|
|Basic Schema Types||BasicDataTypes/*.phpt||services/BasicTypesDoclitBSvc/*.php|
|Complex Schema Types||cmplxDataTypes/*.phpt||services/ComplexDataTypesWSvc/*.php
|WSDL Generation with Annotations||wsdl_generation/*.phpt||services/wsdl_generation/*.php|
(Note that Here ‘*’ is used as a wild card represent 0 or many characters)
Steps to Run Tests
- First you need to install WSF/PHP correctly. Please read the WSF/PHP installation manual for that.
- You have to have the ‘pear’ utility tool comes with PHP. And add this to the PATH environment variable.
- Copy the samples and src/tests/samples/services directory (paths are relative to the root directory of the wsf/php package) to the web root directory.
- Then go to the src/tests directory and execute the following command.
pear run-tests -r
This will execute all the test cases under the ‘tests’ directory and finally give a summery of the test results.
- You can run individual test cases separately by providing the relative path to the test case from the ‘test’ directory. E.g. To run the echo_client.phpt test case, you may type
pear run-tests samples/echo_client.phpt
If you like to add test cases for the WSF/PHP scenarios, follow this comprehensive guideline titled Writing Simple phpt Test Scripts For PHP Web Services.